Friday, March 5, 2010

Two breakouts?

I was reading another blog and two stocks the author had mentioned in particular caught my eye for long positions; BEE and GRT.  Both are in the line of real estate and their charts are looking perfect right now for pop ups.  They are also trading at DIRT compared to their pre-2008 levels.  I like to link trends in charts with trends in the industry (not in charts but rather where they are going, i.e. an increase in M&A for iBanks), I feel real estate is back on the rise; looking for an apartment sure makes you feel that way when you see the prices!  I've posted them below (sorry if the trend lines are completely visible, I don't know why some have spaces); sometimes a simple asymmetrical triangle is all you need...





Undervalued?

-Krames
blog comments powered by Disqus